AECG Patient Reports
The suite of AECG monitoring technology provided by Hemodynamics Co generates some of the most useful patient reports with individual markers preferred by most clinicians today. With Hemodynamics technology, clinicians have 3 - 7 times more ECG data than other solutions. We believe it is imperative that suite of ambulatory cardiac monitoring technologies generate a comprehensive & clinically relevant report in a format quick & easy for physicians to review.
The AECG Patient Reports deliver a number of useful markers in the report. Some of them include:
- Number of Days recorded
- Daily minimum / maximum heart rate (BPM)
- Daily Average minimum / maximum heart rate (BPM)
- Total minimum / maximum & average heart rate for total duration time
- Ventricular, Supraventricular arrhythmias tabulated daily & final report
- Ventricular, Supraventricular runs tabulated daily & total
- Atrial Fibrillation (A Fib) episodes tabulated daily & total
- Longest & Fasted A Fib Episodes reported
- A Fib Burden daily & total reported for the complete study
- Color coded display for easy graphical representation of A Fib activity
- Ventricular Burden reported daily & total for study duration
- Pauses reported daily & total in final report
- Single Page Final Report narrative summary
- Physician notes with electronic signature
- Easy upload to Electronic Medical Records (EMR) & Hospital Information Systems (HIS).
For more details, you can Download our product brochures or request sample reports with the following links:
- ACSD CORE 2 Multi-Function Monitor
- ReelCardio V-Patch Event / MCT Monitor
- Visit www.ReelCardio.com
- EZecg Patch Brochure
You can click - Contact Us to connect with a member of our team.